My Blog List

Monday, November 8, 2010

Blog # 12 Major Research Paper Outline

Brandon Miller
10/8/10
ENG101
Blog # 12 Major Research Paper Outline

My film is The Producers. It is a film about a Broadway play that is supposed to be bad. The film was created in 1968 and gives no indication on being set in a different time period so I will assume it takes place in 1968. My main topic will probably be on the Broadway aspect off the film and how the movie portrayed it in terms of production quality sets and costumes based on the time period. Also the style of clothing choices, car's, cleanliness of the city (the movie showed as being very clean.) and also how certain personality were shown, (The “hippie and homosexual.) I will close off with showing if a movie of that caliber could have been created based on subject matter and if it could have been financed, and money in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment