My Blog List

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

brandon Miller Blog 15 Reflection.

Brandon Miller(s)
ENG103
Blog 15 Reflection.
If I were to see myself from a few months ago I would see pretty much the same thing but just a few changes. I that I am a little bit more mature than I once was those months ago. I have become a stronger student in terms of getting things done. I have done a lot to get rid of my laziness and procrastination, even if just a little. I have finished almost all of my assignments were as before there were a few of them I would miss, forget, or just did not do at all. Before I was skeletal and worried I would fail as soon as I stepped through those doors but now I stand a little taller and have a bit more confident in myself. I have a better understanding of what is required of me to succeed. I also now know how hard a writing course can be, and I fell a bit more prepared with what is to come to me in the coming years. I now Know I need to practice typing more often and that I really should give myself a little more credit than I do.
Before I was really prepared to meet new people and be myself, and now I am glad I did both of those things. I have had helpful teachers and advisers and met other people outside of the school who want to help me. I have also met many great peers how I am glad to call my friends. People Like Steven, Gio, Yumi, Juan, Hannah, Anji, Jeffery, Martain, Jazz, Sal, Hiro, Michele, Kevin, Teddy, Terrence, Yang, Nick, Garrick, Jose and Terrence. These guys helped me make it through the semester easily and I had a lot of fun talking to joking with them all.
And of course, I could not have made it without the guidance of my teachers, they helped me to understand the writing process, what was going on in the media and how it effects us, film techniques and the history of film. I learned a lot from these classes and I really like my teachers. I am able to look at my past self and say HA I have a laptop and you don’t ha, you want it? Well to bad you have to wait a few more weeks ha. I also can say I my parents where right and that College is not a big deal and there is nothing to be afraid of. And if I can do it, so can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment