My Blog List

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog 5: Plan for media paper.

Brandon Miller
10/05/10
Blog 5

My topic for the mass media midterm is on Halo; quite possibly the biggest and most important video game series ever. I chose Halo for a few reasons. One halo is a game very near and dear to my heart, I have every game in the series including the special editions for all of them. Two is because halo is not just a game, it is a worldwide phenomena. It has one of the largest cults following for a game ever. It is also not just a video game; it has comic book, live action commercials, books, a possible movie, tournaments, TV air time, hordes of websites, anime episodes, and internet shows. Legions of fans have given it great live and meaning. There are dozens of news articles magazines and interviews that involve halo and its following.

No comments:

Post a Comment