My Blog List

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brandon Miller Follow up to blog #8

Brandon Miller
Follow up to blog #8

I am a fun loving happy go lucky kind of guy. I love to play around and crack a joke and just have fun, I love movies and gaming, and lot of comics and manga/Anime. I however get a lot of flak for this when I was in middle school and High school. I was teased unmercifully for this and unliked by a lot of people. People would make fun of me on an hourly biases and hit me, calling me a loser and a nerd. It kind of got a little better and worse in high school because I usually just tried to hang with everyone and just be funny. But because I went to an all boys school there were some pretty big egos and again being me started to suck. But I held on, not about to change who I am for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment